Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 September 2010

Fuel for the fire


Well, I actually have managed to get some more models done, so have a few pictures. In addition, I managed to find my list of what I currently owned and how many I needed, but it needed updating, as I've said before - unfortunately, although I went through all of the models, I didn't find the time today to take pictures of them in massed ranks: still, I have to strip a lot fo the models anyway, so it would just look a little odd if I posted up pics of half of my stuff painted in my scheme and about three others - all in various stages and qualities: hopefully, I'll soon have them all done, but we'll see how it goes!


Without further ado, a list of what I have and how many more are needed:
Bows: Needed in total - 32, Have - 18 (~10 unpainted, ~4 painted but without cloaks), Needed - 14 more.
Two-handed Axes: Needed in total - 32 (30 with the command choices), Have - 25 (unknown unpainted), Needed - 5-7 more.
Shields: Needed in total - 40 (38 with the command choices), Have - 31 (unknown unpainted), Needed - 7-9 more.
Khazad Guard: Needed in total - 32 (30 with the command choices), Have - 18 (1 to be used as either a King's Champion or a Captain), Needed - 12-14 more.
Iron Guard: Needed in total - 32 (31 with the command choice), Have - 8 (all need to be stripped, debased, painted, re-based), Needed - 13-14 more.
Vault Wardens: Needed in total - 24, Have - 2, Needed - 22 more.
Characters: 2 Balins (1 undercoated), 1 Gimli (debating repainting), 1 Captain, 1 Banner Bearer, 1 Dain Ironfoot (needs stripping and repainting)- Unknown numbers of needed, but 1 Balin is surplus.

No comments:

Post a Comment