Search This Blog

Monday 6 September 2010

Dwarf-sized update!

Apologies to all for not having posted for a while. I got a bit sidetracked with Chaos Dwarf Radio (which can be found here: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=8076 ) and, more recently, auditions, as well as a miniseries for Chaos Dwarf Radio based around Chaos Dwarfs in 8th edition.

I have completed a little work with my Dwarfs, but not anything to shot out about. The first thing to note is that I collected up my models (excepting those that needed stripping and those that were painted) and clipped of the flash from the metals (8 Khazad Guard, Balin and a Vault Warden Team) with the help of my girlfriend.

I proceeded to spray them, including the metals listed above, as well as 8 plastics (something like 4 warriors with bow, 1 with axe and 3 with shield). As part of the One Ring's community WiP challenge, I took a before picture of 80pts of Dwarfs (5 Khazad Guard and the Vault Warden Team), then began to paint them.

I nearly completed the lot of them, but I have to add more paint to the bases, tidy them up and get the beards painted and then they're done! Did them all in one evening (not even a long one, it was during one film and only because I was going really slowly, lol), but it got too dark and I took another picture of their current stage.

Apologies for the bad lighting/pics. Need to buy some batteries for my camera ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment