Search This Blog

Sunday 26 September 2010

More excuses!

Well, back with a tiny thing for the Dwarfs - been too busy of late to actually do anything more than this, although I shall try to get an army shot/army list/models so far out of models total and thusly models needed, posted as soon as possible.

Business in trying to find a job, seeing my grandparents and their sister, doing Chaos Dwarf Radio (which I'm editing as I type) and a meeting to do a photoshoot/readthrough for a webseries that I'll be in the filming of over the next couple-few months.

Regardless, the progress so far was buying another 5 packs of Infantry Movement trays, opening them and putting them in the drawer with the rest of them. Not exciting, but necessary to get them - yet to spray/paint them though (shame on me, but I had to build the drawers that they've gone into! Better to have your stuff safely stored to be painted than to have things painted and damaged ;) ).

Apologies for the liberty-taking lack of pictures and coolness, but sometimes real life is a pain like that - the only painting that I got done, in fact, was a smattering of Easterlings (literally, less than a handful) and that was because they were right there to be painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment